A Perfect Guide for the Best Inverter and Inverter battery In India
Getting home one of the best inverter battery and best inverter for home in India for 2020 would ensure you a complete power back up for your appliances. Let’s discuss some more about the best inverters.
Let’s have a glance at the main features of an inverter power backup system:
- A sine wave inverter can be the best choice for you as it operates at a low noise level and supports all appliances from heavy power surges.
- They are supporter with inverter batteries that charge faster and last for a longer duration of time, with most of them provided with battery topping alarm, so you know when to refill with distilled water.
- Inverters and UPS may have inter convertible mode so they can also support computers, laptops, and other heavy appliances.
- Most inverter batteries are compatible with inverters of any brand and work well to keep the system ever ready for a backup.
These are the reasons why inverters are beneficial to us.
The availability of so many brands and different features of the best inverter in India may be confusing. So, to choose which would be the best inverter for a home for us, we have framed a review for you.
Before buying the best inverter for home and best inverter battery for home, you need to be thorough with the specification and features of different products available in the market.
This is possible when you go through the buyer’s guide.
Buyer’s Guide for selecting best Inverter and best Battery in India
This guide will help us out to choose the efficient inverter and battery for ourselves. We must check all the factors that are stated below for the power back up system to work effectively.
- Faster charging and longer life span
- Power backup capacity
- Hassle-free use
- Base material
- Warranty period
These are some of the essential points that we must keep in mind before buying inverter and battery.
Best Inverter Brands In India
There might be a bit of confusion regarding the different inverter brands. That is why we are here to introduce some of the inverter and inverter battery brands.
Let’s check them out.
- Luminous Zelio+
- Luminous Zolt
- V-guard smart Pro
These brands come at the top when it comes to inverter and battery in the market. It is tough to decide which company leads the market as they all make high-class products.
So, we can check out some of their products that will give us a better idea regarding the inverters and battery we may want to buy.
Top 10 best inverter for home in India
Let’s discuss some of the best inverter for home.
1. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter
Zelio+ is a renowned company known to manufacture the best inverter for home. It is designed to protect against overload, short circuit, and voltage fluctuations.
It has a high battery capacity and can support a large number of appliances.
Luminous Zelio+ can be the best inverter for a home with its compact design and smart features. It ensures low noise operation and a long duration of battery support for home appliances.
Find the key features of this product as stated below.
- It operates at a low noise level with low harmonic distortion.
- It has an LED display for instant power back up or battery charge in hours and minutes.
- It protects against short circuit, voltage fluctuations, overload, input mains via MCB.
- It can take the load of 3 Ceiling Fan, 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 1 air Cooler,1 Television.
- It has a single battery system of 12 V and 900 VA capacity.
- It is safe for appliances that are sensitive such as refrigerators, LED TV with sine-wave output.
- It has a UPS system that adds to the stabilization of the inverter and an easy bypass switch.
This cost of the product is 10,000 INR; however, it is available on Amazon for 5,057 with free shipping that is equivalent to a discount of 49%.
This makes it one of the best inverter in India.
- LED display
- Noiseless operation
- Delivery of a defective product
- Noisy operation
2. Microtek Ups 24Ã—7 Hb 1125Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter
Microtek is another famous company well-known for the design of UPS systems that can support all kinds of appliances at home.
Let’s discuss them to know more about this system and what makes it the best inverter for a home among customers.
- It has a capacity of 1125 VA/12v and compatible with 1 battery system.
- It has a hybrid technology for low noise operation and better performance.
- It is equipped with IBGM technology that enhances battery life.
- It has PWM controlled automatic trickle controlled technology.
- It has a bypass switch so that the electricity can bypass in case of an ups failure.
- It has battery gravity management.
- It does not make a constant humming noise like many inverters.
- It can support all sensitive appliances such as refrigerators, ACs, and TVs.
Microtek has a varied product outlook and produces one of the best inverter in India. It caters to the needs of the customers and constantly invests in making better products.
This is an excellent UPS for your home. Its price is 9690 INR, but it is available for a 53% discount at Amazon for 4565 INR with free delivery.
It is one of the best products for you to bring home so you can secure your appliances perfectly.
- Hybrid technology
- Gravity management technology
- Cannot support several appliances
- Makes some noise while operation
3. V-Guard Prime 1150 DUPS
V-Guard is the best inverter in India produced as a heavy-duty inverter with outstanding performance.
It is equipped with multiple features such as battery topping reminder to avoid battery damage and high-performance selection switch for greater performance.
It also has a battery gravity builder to enhance the life span of the battery and is compatible with a battery of 80-230 AH.
Other amazing features of the inverter are stated as follows.
- It has a performance selection switch that can control the performance of home appliances.
- You can change the power output with the high-performance selection switch and decide on the more extended backup of appliances at home.
- The inverter is equipped with a special system to support almost all the appliances at home, starting from LED TV to mixer grinder to the wifi router and water purifier. All the appliances that you might need in an emergency can be backed by the inverter.
- It has a battery topping reminder that can remind you to top up the water in the battery and also increase the performance and longevity of the battery.
- It has a mute buzzer operates that allows it to operate at low noise levels while back up and restoration.
- It has visual and audio indicators that indicate low battery, battery topping reminder, battery backup time, etc.
- It provides reliable protection for your appliances with protection against power surges, battery discharge, overcharge, and temperature.
- It is compatible with batteries with capacity 80-230 AH.
- The best part is that it has a dual-mode operation and you can switch it to UPS mode or inverter mode depending on the appliance for use.
The price of the product is 9590 INR; however, it is available on Amazon for a price of 5798 INR and almost a 40% discount.
This makes it one of the best inverter for home and you should certainly purchase it as soon as possible.
- Sinewave operator
- High performance selection switch
- Poor after sales service
- Loud buzzer system
4. Luminous Zolt 1100 Sine Wave Home UPS Inverter
You should introduce Luminous Zolt inverter to your home and experience its immense backup power. It is a sine wave UPS that provides grid quality back up power during power failures.
It is powered by a 32-bit DSP processor that enables charging batteries and calculating back up time. It is the best inverter in India and you should bring it home.
Some other features of this inverter are stated as follows.
- It has a 32 bit DSP processor that enables faster charging depending on the load supply and back up.
- It has pure sine wave technology that enables noiseless functioning and provides protection to sensitive appliances.
- It has an active LCD display that shows the battery back up time, battery charge, system fault, or low battery.
- It is provided with an external MCB that ensures extra protection against short circuits and voltage fluctuations.
- It has an in-built alarm system that produces a warning in case of a short circuit and overload of battery.
- It has a bypass switch that allows the electricity to pass directly to the mains without any interruption during short circuits or power surges.
- It has a dual-mode of operation- Eco mode and UPS mode. The UPS mode allows backup of sensitive appliances such as computers and television while Eco mode switches to a heavier appliance backup.
The product is available for a price of 10,000 INR, however at a discounted rate of 4899 on Amazon, that is almost 51% discount price.
It is one of the best inverter for the home provided by Luminous Zolt that does not allow you to look any further.
- Efficient Sine wave inverter
- Intuitive LCD display
- It is not a UPS and separate batteries are to be purchase for the inverter to work
- Delivery of damaged product
5. V-Guard Smart Pro 1200 with Bluetooth Connectivity Digital Sinewave UPS
Smart Pro is one of a kind smart inverter that is app-enabled and is the best inverter in India. It is an advanced DUPS that has solar compatibility and works according to customer needs.
It has an appliance mode to run any appliance at home for a longer back up and turbo charge mode for faster charging. It is the perfect product for you and your family.
Lets, find out why it is the best inverter for home:
- It is equipped with solar compatibility and works according to customer needs.
- It can be controlled with the V-Guard Mobile App and can be easily synced with your smartphone. The app reminds you of batter charging, back up and change modes as well as cleaning of solar panels.
- The appliance mode can run a lot of appliances at 1000W and also charge faster through Turbo mode.
- It is equipped with inverter refrigerator compatibility and can run any appliance at your home, giving it a long back up.
- It has a battery water topping reminder that reminds you when to refill with distilled water and enhance its life span and power supply.
- The best feature is it is provided with an emergency charging port in the front panel that allows you to charge your gadgets even when the UPS is completely shut off.
- It has a pure sine wave output that is compatible with sophisticated appliances.
- It also has wifi and Bluetooth connectivity to enable a better connection.
The price of the product is 13,490 INR; however, the discounted price of the product is 8799 INR available with no cost EMI. It is available for a discount of almost 35%.
So grab the offer today and bring home the best inverter in India.
- Pure Sinewave output
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- No manual or product details available
- Problem with Wi-Fi connectivity
6. LUMINOUS RC 18000 150 AH Tall Tubular Battery
Luminous batteries charge faster and last longer, which makes them exceptional.
They have a unique design that makes them durable and so they can endure long power cuts, provide backup for a longer time and also save on electricity.
So, let’s have a glance at the key features of the best inverter battery in India:
- They have a patented alloy composition that makes it makes it resistant to corrosion.
- They have a uniform structure that is grainy and void-free and enables high performance.
- They charge faster and last for a longer time.
- They are strong enough to endure long power cuts.
- They are corrosion resistant and of extremely high quality.
- They have tubular plate construction that ensures a uniform distribution of positive active material and long life span.
- They have a life of approx.. 1250 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
It is available on Amazon for a price of 11,240 with free shipping. So, grab this opportunity and bring the best inverter battery for home.
- Faster charging
- Provides a longer back up time
- Leakage of water from batteries
- Damage of delivered product
7. V-Guard VJ145 135AH Flat Tubular Inverter Battery
V-Guard batteries are one of the best inverter battery in India that work for a longer duration and save time and energy.
They are a catch for financial security and long back up of home appliances. Let’s see their features in detail below:
- They are easily compatible with other UPS systems.
- They provide a long back up, ranging from close to four hours to fifty-four hours, depending on the load connection to DUPS.
- The dimensions of the batteries are 505mm in length, 220mm in width, and 285mm in height.
- They have reliable performance in Deep Cyclic activation and areas that have a higher power shortage.
The price of the product is 20,000 INR. It is available for a price of 9,200 INR on Amazon at a discount of 46% and makes it one of the best inverter battery for home.
So, get the product today and grab the offer.
- Batteries work with UPS of other companies
- Provide backup for a longer duration
- Leakage may occur
- Delivery of damaged product
8. EXIDE INDUSTRIES 150Ah Insta Brite Inverter Ups Battery
Exide Instabrite batteries are one of the best inverter battery in India that have supreme technology and design and provides a longer duration of back up and life span.
It enables you to provide back up for a long time and supports all kinds of appliances at your home.
Let’s have a glance at its super amazing features.
- They have advanced hybrid technology that can withstand high temperatures.
- They also have thick plate construction that allows uniform distribution of charges and special paste formulation.
- They have a particular alloy system that prevents water loss.
- They have a dual plate system that prevents pre-mature failure.
- They are provided with a floating guide to allow easy handling and spill-proof.
- They have molted handles and top vented lid for easy handling.
- They have anti-flash guards with vent plugs that are leak resistant.
- They have a clean top with no surface leakage and also prevent leakage of fumes.
The cost of the product is 9699, with free shipping. It has a 36 months warranty that comes with it and is highly energy-efficient and provides the best experience.
This makes it the best inverter battery for a home that you can get.
- Easy maintenance
- Easy handling
- Poor after-sales services
- Delivery of dead batteries
9. Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
Amaron Inverter batteries are widely famous among its customers and are easy to handle and hassle-free.
Its exclusive features make it a product that is high on demand among Indians who depend on inverter and UPS systems.
Let’s have a detailed look at the feature of the best inverter battery in India:
- They are compatible with any brand of inverters available in India.
- They are designed to be highly reliable and the vast majority of Indians depend on it.
- It provides a hassle-free experience.
- They use high heat resistant Calcium/hybrid alloy that allows it to be maintained without any hassle.
- Covers a wide range of inverters and UPS for compatibility.
The price of the product is 11,900 INR, along with free shipping.
It has been designed perfectly for Indian weather conditions and is less prone to lose water. It is the best inverter for a home that you can buy.
- Easy charging
- Low maintenance
- Battery leakage
- Low capacity
10. Livfast MXTT 160 AH Tubular Battery
Livfast batteries are the best inverter battery in India that provide easy maintenance of products and charges faster.
It is ideal for use in India, and you must buy one of these.
Let’s see the latest features:
- They have 25% faster charging and delivers a high quality of performance.
- They provide almost 25% of extra back up and has a rare combination of negative active material with active carbon.
- They provide consistent performance and durability.
- They are designed with extreme precision to enable high performance.
- The batteries are of the tall tubular type and extremely durable.
- They come with a warranty of 63 months.
The manufacturer offers a warranty of 39 months replacement and 24 months pro-rata on the product.
So, it is considered the best inverter for home and you can buy it today.
- Easy maintenance
- Long power backup
- Not highly recommended by customers
- Not compatible with all inverters
More about the power grid and battery
In India, with frequent bouts of electricity lapse and changes in weather conditions, the need for an inverter at home or office is essential.
There are three essential components of a power backup: inverter, power grid to charge battery, inverter battery.
When the power grid recharges your battery, the battery direct current has to be converted to an AC with the help of an inverter.
Before buying the inverter and battery, you should calculate the load you want to support and the battery and inverter capacity.
The battery capacity is how much power you can store, and inverter capacity is how much you can convert in a single time.
So, they should be compatible with supporting all the delicate appliances at your home. UPS on the other hand, supports the fall out of power from the computer immediately, giving you time to save the data.
Inverters cannot support such a system and so those which are interchangeable are a benefit to buy.
More about inverters
Essentially there are two types of inverters: Sine wave and square wave.
Sine wave inverters are costly but recommended rather than square wave inverters.
Square wave inverter supports motors while sine wave inverter supports computers, laptops, refrigerators, and ovens.
The humming noise in square wave inverter is high while sine wave inverters work at low noise operation. Sine wave inverters provide higher safety for appliances and enhance the life span of your appliances.
Modified versions of sine wave inverters are also available that are cheaper with moderate performance.
Also, before bringing an inverter home, you should check the wiring and decide on which appliances you need to back up or if you want a full home wiring back up.
A larger inverter and battery would be required for full home wiring. Usually, inverters are required to backup only a few appliances.
Bigger appliances require larger batteries, so you should concentrate on some emergency light and fans for inverter back up.
With the fast-paced world and the unstoppable work, it has become very essential to always have power back up so we can be available on the internet, phones, and laptops all time.
India is a country where there are frequent weather changes and power surges with a drop of electricity.
Also, Indians are some of the most hardworking people who work 24*7 for countries abroad in foreign hours. About 50% of Indians today work from home on laptops and computers provided by their companies.
In such cases, the employees need to have power back up at home so they can be available in times of requirement, and their work is not hindered by frequent power surges.
UPS and inverters are the only solution to having a stable back up of appliances at home.
While UPS can back up computers and heavy appliances and allow you some more time before shutting down your machine, inverters are important to provide power backup to select rooms and appliances at your home.
We have described all the features of the best inverter in India and the best inverter battery in India; you can go through them and choose for yourself according to your requirements.
All of them are equipped with superior quality power technology and high performance.
Inverter and inverter batteries are bought based on the wiring of your home and how much power load you need to have back up for.
Some of the best inverters are designed to be stable in voltage fluctuations and provide continued backup for hours.
They all are available on Amazon at great discounts, so go and grab the best inverter for home today, along with the best inverter battery for home and enjoy a relaxing environment where you can be at home with peace of mind.
Even if there is a sudden power surge, you would have a room where you can have light and fan and power back up for your system.
Also, advance your knowledge of the working and types of inverters and what all should you keep in mind before purchasing inverter and inverter batteries, why you should prefer a sine wave inverter to a square wave inverter.
So, when you know all the things better, you can get home one of the best products for yourself for a reasonable price.